At the end of the course trainees will be able to:
• Follow and apply the local standards of the electric installation field.
• Calculate all electricity quantities; volt, current, power, low voltage, and resistance.
• Read and understand the draws of the workshops.
• Repair and connect the electric accessories of the electrical circuits with the same direction.
• Implement the electrical circuits according to the electrical engineering drawing.
• Repair the electrical faults in the residential areas.
• Implement the electrical connections according to the drawings.
• Prepare a practical project by implementing the electrical installation according to the activities of the different sites.
• The local standards of the electrical installation field.
• The electrical quantities; current intensity – voltage difference – resistance.
• Draw and implement the electrical circuits.
• Methods of operating and installing the similar direction circuits.
• Methods of repairing and connecting the electric accessories of the electrical circuits with the same direction.
• Methods of repairing the electrical faults in the residential areas.
• Graduation Project.
• English expressions used in electricity.
• Information Technology.
• Practical applying.
Occupational safety and health
• Safety and security while using equipment according to OSH standards.
• How to deal with risks.
• 175 hour