At the end of the course trainees will be able to:
• Determine the kinds of danger inside the work places.
• Categorize and evaluate danger.
• Get rid of the danger found in the work places.
• The use of the measuring tools of OSH.
• The use of occupational safety and health registers.
• Identifying occupational safety and health laws and legislations.
• Proceed in doing the simple first aid procedures.
• OSH in the general industries.
• OSH in the construction industries.
• Danger management in the industrial projects.
• First of cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
• Soft skills.
• 240 hour
• 12 weeks
• 5 days / week
• 4 hours / day